Subscribe to get the latest tips and insights delivered straight to your inbox.
By submitting this form, you are opting in to receive marketing emails from Vital Findings. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Vital Findings is a cutting-edge market research company that conducts creative research using both qualitative and quantitative methods. Obsessed with our client’s unique business challenges, custom research is our specialty. We are a dedicated, curious and fun team who passionately believes in our mission of elevating the market research field. With a whole brain approach, we pair rigorous techniques with engaging storytelling to bring research to life and inspire action.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our team. You will own key pieces of your projects and will ensure their accuracy while beginning to develop the analytic skills needed to create a powerful and insightful story.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to grow their ownership over key tasks within the project lifecycle; someone who is passionate about research quality and wants to be part of a highly creative and collaborative team.
• Write the first draft of questionnaires and discussion guides
• Check and ensure the accuracy of data programs (quant surveys, online communities, etc.)
• Monitor field data for accuracy and flag issues for troubleshooting
• Manage qualitative rescreening and coordinate logistics
• Write and check tabs, including data weighting
• Start to interpret data to develop the story, contributing to the analytic brainstorm and developing the report shell
• Pull and check data in reports
• Identify key patterns and write headlines that best tell the story
• Proof deliverables to ensure error-free work
• Perform secondary research to obtain relevant market, product and brand information
• Check that questionnaires and analytic frameworks are on target with client objectives
• Execute projects against their timeline
• Manage vendor relationships
• Develop client communication skills with a focus on logistics
• Mentor and manage junior team members
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1.5+ years’ experience in market research or related field
• Proficient market research skills with an ability to think strategically and critically at each stage of the research process
• Naturally curious, creative, proactive and organized individual with a passion for personal growth and learning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to interact with clients in a timely and professional manner
• Ability to take direction from senior management and “run with it”
• Ability to manage, mentor and train others
• Experience with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs
• Basic understanding and application of statistics (experience with SPSS a plus)
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org