Research Associate, Research & Design
Vital Findings is looking for a Research Associate
About the Position
Vital Findings is a cutting-edge market research company that conducts creative research using both qualitative and quantitative methods. Obsessed with our client’s unique business challenges, custom research is our specialty. We are a dedicated, curious and fun team who passionately believes in our mission of elevating the market research field. With a whole brain approach, we pair rigorous techniques with engaging storytelling to bring research to life and inspire action.
We are looking for a Research Associate to join our team. You will assist in the creation, execution and analysis of projects, and will get exposure to different methodologies, clients, industries and teams.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone beginning their career in marketing research who wants to be part of a highly creative and collaborative team working across a range of brands and industries.
• You will develop the core market research skills necessary to drive the success of client projects, including:
- Questionnaire and discussion guide design
- Program checking
- Vendor management (day-to-day communication)
- Quantitative field management
- Qualitative rescreening and logistics
- Tab spec writing and tab checking
- Analysis planning and report development (learning to build a story from data, and pulling and checking data in reports)
• You will work in a team responsible for managing studies from beginning to end spanning client development meetings, proposal, questionnaire, field, tab, analysis, reporting, and design deliverables
• At Vital Findings our work is intensely collaborative, and you will be an integral part of our company team, contributing to brainstorm sessions across a variety of projects and participating in company-wide initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree; Please include GPA on resume (overall and within major)
• Prior experience or coursework in marketing or marketing research a plus
• Naturally curious with a passion for lifelong learning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs
• Experience with SPSS a plus
There is considerable growth opportunity with this position, as the company is growing quickly and promotes from within. Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com