Vital Findings is looking for a intern for 8-12 weeks (with the potential to become full-time after the internship).
About the Position
Vital Findings is looking for a intern for 8-12 weeks (with the potential to become full-time after the internship). The intern will work in a team responsible for managing studies from beginning to end: client development meetings, proposal, questionnaire, field, tab, analysis, reporting, and Research Plus design deliverables. As with all Vital Findings projects, our work is intensely collaborative and the intern will be an integral part of our company team, contributing to brainstorm sessions on other projects, helping to organize training and staff development, and helping with product development of some of our design-based deliverables. The intern will develop foundational market research skills, and the position has the potential to become full-time.
• Recent graduate or soon to be; Please include GPA on resume (overall and within major)
• Prior experience or coursework in marketing or marketing research is a plus. All applicants should have a basic knowledge of what consumer research is (for more information, review http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marketing_research, http://www.quirks.com, http://www.casro.org/careers/)
• Deep intellectual curiosity and a passion for lifelong learning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; candidates will be asked to submit writing samples
• Experience with PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Programs. Experience with SPSS a plus.
Vital Findings is a new, innovative consumer research firm dedicated to making research as creative as it is analytical. We are a team of creative, entrepreneurial researchers focused on bringing the tools of design, management consulting, and innovation consulting to our research. Our mission is to elevate the market research profession beyond just delivering reports and PowerPoint bullets, allowing researchers to actually enable business action.
Vital Findings has a collaborative, fresh, and entrepreneurial culture focused on lifelong learning and the career development of our staff. We have a unique open book management system with profit sharing, mentorship training, a tuition reimbursement program, and seminars with outside speakers. Staff are encouraged to attend at least one research or design industry conference per year. Our offices are located in creative space near downtown Culver City.
Location: Culver City, CA
Hours: Full Time, Paid
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com