At Vital Findings, our employees are instrumental in setting the tone for the firm's culture. We attract curious minds that enjoy problem solving; as a result, we have developed several formal programs designed to support our learning culture:
- We emphasize mentoring, supported by assigned mentor-mentee relationships and mentorship training.
- Our staff is encouraged to attend at least one industry conference per year, courtesy of Vital Findings.
- Our team members are also given the opportunity to further their education outside the office with a tuition reimbursement program.
- Inventive employees are encouraged to tap into Vital Findings' investment fund to experiment with and develop new research methodologies.
- All interested employees have the opportunity to participate in business development.
- We employ an open book management system, so financial performance measures are tracked and shared project by project.
Working with us will give you the chance to experience and contribute to a thriving new company where support and transparency are paramount.
Our Hiring Philosophy
We hire people who we believe can rise through the ranks and become future leaders of the company. We always prefer to promote from within, so we look for people who are curious, creative, and critical thinkers. We believe that people come to Vital Findings to learn, and in return we ask them to teach and train. We look for people who are passionate about their careers, come from diverse backgrounds, and seek a culture where they can grow.